Royal Holly Energy LLC

17521 US Hwy 69 S, Ste 100
Tyler, TX 75703

Change of Address Form

This form must be signed and mailed, faxed or emailed to the number/address above.professional, timely, and accurate manner.

Requests for name changes for individuals must include the name on file with Royal Holly Energy, your social security number and copies of documentation supporting the change (i.e., marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.) Requests may be mailed, faxed or emailed to the number/address below.

Certificate of Name Change including TAX ID

During the lifetime of a lease or well, there may be numerous changes in ownership. We make evidencing a change in ownership an easy process.
Disclaimer: Each leasehold/royalty interest is governed solely by the language in the individual written agreement between Royal Holly Energy, LLC, and the leasehold/royalty owner. Nothing in this portal will amend the language in your written agreement concerning lease terms or royalties or grant any additional rights to leasehold/royalty owners.

Payments are made in accordance with applicable State Statute. After the payment for initial production is made, Royal Holly Energy pays for oil and gas production two months after production occurs.

The minimum payment threshold is $100 – therefore, payment will be made when the accumulated funds amount to $100. Owners can expect payment the last week of the month.

Suspended Payments: For your protection, payments may be occasionally suspended due to questions regarding your account. Examples of when such suspension could occur include, but are not limited to:

Check is returned for bad address
Title Dispute
During the process of transferring property
Death of an interest owner

I have a question about my royalty check. Whom do I contact?

If you choose to inquire by phone, please dial 903-730-6080. A return phone call can be expected within 2 business days. Otherwise, please contact:


17521 US Hwy 69 S, Ste. 100 Phone: 903-730-6080

Tyler, Texas 75703

What is a Division Order?

A division order is a directive signed by the royalty owner verifying the purchaser or operator of a well and the decimal interest of production owned by the royalty owner. Also, it provides the owner’s address and tax identification number (TIN).

What happens if I change my address or marital status?

Address changes must be received in writing and must include the signature of the mineral owner. Please send changes to Royal Holly Energy, LLC, 17521 US Hwy 69 S, Ste. 100, Tyler, Texas 75703 Attention: Stacy Hauck. Include, as applicable, your old/new name, old/new address, and signature. Please include the last 4 digits of your social security number for verification. Please send a copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree to update your name as a result of change of marital status.

What happens when the interest owner of a property dies?

Once notified, the deceased owner’s revenue will be held in suspense until receipt of the proper probate documents or affidavit of death and heirship is received. Upon notifying Royal Holly Energy, LLC you will receive directions describing what must be received to transfer the interest of the deceased owner to the appropriate parties.

Where can I research unclaimed funds?

Each state makes an effort to locate rightful owners of production revenues through a single organization, holding the funds forever until the owner is found. To locate and collect unclaimed funds, please visit the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA) website at

What type of annual statements will I receive?

Royalty interest owners receiving more than $10, and working-interest owners receiving more than $600 annually, receive IRS Form 1099. This summarizes your total payments and tax withholdings for the previous year.

What do I do if my check is lost or stolen?

If your check is lost or stolen, contact us via phone: 903-730-6080.

When are royalty payments suspended?

For your protection, royalty payments are suspended upon a title dispute, the assignment of interest, notice of death, transfer of property, or in the event of no known address. Keeping your information current can prevent this inconvenience.

What state regulatory agency can I contact regarding my property?

Texas Railroad Commission

Phone: 512-463-7200

Web: www.RRC.state.TX.US/

When will I be paid?

Most royalty owners will receive a monthly check. Small amounts are accumulated and paid as stated in your division order, usually $50, or at year-end (whichever comes first). Most states also have laws that affect this policy.